The Athens Limestone County Home Builders Association is a not-for-profit professional trade association committed to promoting a standard of quality housing. We are the leaders in providing education for the construction industry. We benefit the public by representing our industry before legislative and regulatory bodies to ensure our continued ability to provide safe, affordable housing. Our primary goal as the leading authority in the housing industry is to continue to influence the decision making processes which control our industry and thereby our community.
Throughout the year we take on several projects and programs to help promote our trade in Athens-Limestone County.
Those include the Parade of Homes, The Showcase Home, Scholarship Awards, Skills USA, and our Annual Bass Tournament.
Advantages of Membership
- Connect with other members and consumers in Limestone County, Al and other surrounding areas.
- Publicize your company name and website on the online Membership Directory
- advocates for you in the local, state-wide and national levels through HBAA’s Governmental and Regulatory Affairs program.
- Monthly educational meetings and continuing education courses.
- Member Discount and Rebate Programs through the Home Builders Association of Alabama.
Membership in the Home Builders Association of Alabama comes with many benefits to help you and your business. Click here to learn the ways that HBAA is committed to helping it’s members and others in building the future of Alabama.
Workers' Compensation Insurance
ALHBA Members are eligible for reduced workers’ compensation rates. Contact one of our agents directly.